AP Haslam Link Exchange PolicyThe practise of exchanging links is quite common and usually beneficial for the ranking in search engines. A proposed link exchange will always be considered with care.
Before you submit your site to apply for our link exchange program, please read and comply with the following qualification and link quality requirements.
1. The organisation requesting a link exchange should have some relation with APHaslam, its business or fields of expertise.
That will include all AP Haslam suppliers and co-businesses within the following industries:
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Harness
- Civil Engineering
- Consulting Engineering
- Electrical Contractors
- Electrical Control & Automation
- Electrical Distributors
- Electrical Switchgears
- Electrical Wholesalers
- ESB/Electricity Suppliers
- Estate Managements
- Event Managements / State Lighting
- Hardware / Builders Providers
- Heating & Ventilation
- Hire Companies
- Industrial Users
- Local Authorities
- Mechanical Contractors
- Security / CCTV
- State Companies
- Teaching Institutes
3. AP Haslam will not necessary create a reciprocal link to the organisation, which chooses to create a link to AP Haslam web site. Conversely if AP Haslam chooses to create a link to the other company’s web site, there is no obligation to create a reciprocal link.
4. The list of links can be provided if requested. Throughout the AP Haslam web site, external links may also be provided as an additional source of information.
5. The AP Haslam is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites.
6. AP Haslam will refuse adding links, which are from:
- Offensive sites
- Under construction or incomplete sites
- Unindexed/penalized sites
- Non-English sites
- Off-topic sites (per ref. 1)
- Non-themed sites such as link farms and content-poor advertising sites.
To participate in AP Haslam link exchange program contact the Marketing Department on 01 4532522 or email@example.com